Educational English Training Solutions
Master the basics and speak English with ease
Designed for: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced ESL Learners
Build a solid foundation in English with basic communications skills. In this general English course designed by ESL experts,you will:
- Learn through real life conversations and everyday situations.
- Develop your general English language skills with an emphasis on listening and speaking.
- Significantly improve your ability to converse with ease on topics ranging from school, work, life and entertainment.
Secondary School Oral English
Basic English speaking skills for teens
Course Length: 12 month
Designed for: Secondary Students
A solid command of English is a good skill to have – before you enter the workforce. That's why effective training in oral English is important at the Secondary school level. These comprehensive lessons are designed for students who want to:
- Improve weak English skills
- Strengthen listening skills and gain greater ease with conversational English.
- Lay a solid foundation for advanced language training and future careers where English fluency is required.
University Crash Course
Graduate your English skills
Course Length: 1 year
Designed for: University Students with limited English
Many university students struggle with limited English speaking skills – even after graduation. This “Champion” course provides these students with an effective training curriculum to:
- Improve listening and speaking skills
- Increase competitiveness in their chosen careers or areas of further study
- Pave the way to a brighter future.
Introduce your child to the world of English!
Children’ English Online features two animated “worlds” of English, which allow children to learn English naturally — through play and exploration. This is a user-friendly and stimulating course that gives your child everything that they need to start learning and improving their English.
- Two fun and stimulating educational environments
- Fun and interactive lessons — children learn through play
- Basic English Grammar lessons
- An online Lexicon
- An active 1,500+ word vocabulary
- Games, songs, and stories
- Record and playback feature
- Reading exercises for children (in Freddy’s Islands)
- Native language support and help for parents
- Multi-path Conversational Learning Method
- Multimedia Interactive Learning
- Fully customizable programs
- Perfect Evaluation System
- Real-time Learning Report System